2 busy 2 blog II
Almost everyone I know had an active spring, which helps make up for the outright catastrophe of the late winter. Here’s some of what’s been keeping cans on my ears and kibble in my bowl:
- ESPN / Roadside — profile of Dick and Rick Hoyt for the ESPYS
- MTV / Gigantic! — True Life
- HGTV / Pie Town — House Hunters
- FOX / A. Smith & Co. — Kitchen Nightmares
- HBO Sports — Legendary Nights: The Tale of Gatti-Ward
- National Geographic / Left-Right — Inside the American Mob
- Destination America / New Dominion — A Haunting
- CoziTV / Meredith Video Studios — Next Great Family Band, round 2
Plus this no-budget independent feature I’ve been puttering on for [embarrassingly long time] has been accepted to the Massachusetts Independent Film Festival.
And hurrah for TNT picking up a second season of Boston’s Finest!